We would like to send a massive thank you to everyone who participated at InnovateELT 2016: Power to the teacher and helped us make it a really special event.
We hope you had the opportunity to connect with others, get inspired by the high quality sessions and plenaries, enjoy the fun times and came out feeling empowered!
We’ve really enjoyed reading speakers’ and attendees’ accounts of the event and we’d like to share some of these with you. We hereby pass the mic to…
- Jessica Brooks. Power to the Teacher!!: Innovate 2016
- Justin Noppe. Innovate in ELT Barcelona 2016
- Kat Robb. Reflections of giving a plenary at InnovateELT
- Laura Patsko. Whose English is it, anyway?
- Nathan Beyerlein. Ten things I learned at iELT16
- Nicola Prentis. Three reasons why I shouldn’t be giving this plenary – Innovate ELT talk
- Ollie Wood. InnovateELT 2016
- Sandy Millin. Making the most of blogs
- Study CELTA. Five Things We Learnt at the Innovate ELT Conference in Barcelona
If you wrote a blog post about the event, you can share the link in a comment below, or share it on social media with hashtag #iELT16.
Have a glorious weekend!
The InnovateELT Team